6 900 000 €
1 830 m2
13 916 m2
This magnificent, artfully renovated house is the historic villa of the former owner of J.V. Mindel Riga Rubber Factory - one of the first masonry buildings in Pardaugava, the architect of which was Edmund von Trompowski. The building was built in 1887, and it differs from the other masonry buildings of the time with the complex architecture - many balconies, terraces, bay windows and rizalites. The architectural finish uses Renaissance shapes. After World War II, a medical school dorm was based in the building. It was abandoned in 1992, but in 1999 renewal works were launched for a hotel and recreational space.
The mansion is surrounded by Kobe Garden and is located near the Mara pond and the Kalnciems Quarter, as well as the Agenskalna market. Great and loving work has been invested in the renovation of the grand mansion, restoring it to its former glory - mosaic parquet, stained glass windows, highest-quality materials, created by individual order. On the first floor of the building there are representative rooms - gallery hall, office, kitchen and dining room, winter garden with access to the terrace, swimming pool and sauna, on the second floor there are master and four guest bedrooms and a separate dressing room, two lounge rooms. In the basement, there is a lounge with a fireplace and a billiards room, utility rooms, laundry room and a gym. The building is connected to a garage suitable for displaying collectors' cars. The house is surrounded by a large, beautiful, landscaped garden with a variety of plants from all over the world, accompanied by water elements and sculptures, lighting, and walkways. There is also a summer garden house, with a kitchen and terrace, overlooking the blooming garden.